Not all terms are set out in this profile, they all have the meanings given to them in the User Agreement between you and eworldtrade.com, which by accessing this website you agree to accept.
A. DATA COLLECTION
- Your privacy is very important to us, and we have taken steps to protect your account so that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary to offer our services.
- User’s name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, gender, date and/or year of birth, and User’s personal preferences (“Registration Information”), but information can be obtained without limitation. The user is registered on the site.
- We store and record details of users’ interesting activities on the Websites. Details included in these types of transactions, including, but not limited to, product categories and specifications, payment and shipping details, and any commercial legal dispute records (“Transaction Information”) are typically sales and purchase transactions. collected during Performed on or facilitated by the Sites
- We often collect information about end users and potential users during industry events, trade shows and other functions. The information we may collect in these specific locations may include a user’s name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address (“Event Information”).
- We store and log information about users’ shopping and browsing activities in our environment, including IP addresses, browsing patterns, and customer behavior patterns. In addition, we collect statistical information about visitors to the Sites and websites, including IP addresses, operating system, browser software, software and hardware attributes, number of unique visitors and sessions, pages viewed ( collectively “Review Information”).
- Account Information, Registration Details, Activity Information, Browsing Information, and Event Information generally associated with online business entities are collectively Business Information. defined as (“Business Data”). To the extent that it consists only of personal information of living individuals, such information is collectively referred to as personal information (“Personal Information”).
- It is useful for users of the Sites to provide you with selected categories of Personal Information and Business Information (as specified at the time of collection). If users do not provide any specific or relevant Personal Information and/or Business Information as required, we will not be able to complete the registration process or provide our services or products to those users.
B. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you provide us with any kind of Personal Information, you are deemed to have given us permission to collect and use that Personal Information for the following reasons:
- Screening your own individuality;
- Confirmation of the right to register as a site subscriber;
- To process your request as a user, provide you with a login ID for the Sites, and manage and maintain your registration;
- Provide customer support and handling of your inquiries, suggestions, disputes or claims;
- Facilitate seller-buyer interactions on the Websites and process your transactions on the Sites;
- Conduct research and statistical analysis to improve the site’s layout and content, improve our services and offerings, and use for advertising and marketing purposes;
- With your consent in this specific form as may be required by applicable law, we (including our affiliates and their designated Service Providers (as defined in C .1 below)) will share your name, telephone number, We may use your residential address. , email address, fax number, and other information (“Marketing Information”) to send you messages, inquiries, product or service alerts, communications, and other marketing products related to services or products offered on the Websites Including to provide, but not necessarily. Verified Member Membership, Gold Suppliers Membership, Free Member Membership (each Verified Member Membership, Gold Suppliers Membership and Free Member Membership, a “Membership” or collectively a “Membership”) are limited to membership value-added services, and we and our affiliated corporations and other services and products offered to subscribers of the Sites from time to time by their designated Service Vendors;
- If you voluntarily submit any information for publication on the Sites using publication tools, including, but not limited to, Product Catalog, Company Profile, Trust Profile, Buyer Alerts, and any other discussion forum such information consent to the publication of information on websites (“Voluntary Information”);
- As may be necessary for some of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in any potential claims, investigations against and/or brought against us, such disclosure.
C. PUBLICATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You agree that we may disclose and copy your personal information to retailers with whom we do business (usually within or outside the jurisdiction of the Uzbek entity with which we are contracting) (including when offering our services). but not limited to promotions, database management, data entry, service and product alerts, payment extension services, delivery services, verification services and logistics services and membership authentication (“Service Providers”). These service providers have a confidentiality obligation for us because they are only authorized to use your personal information for the purposes B .1 to B .9 above, but not for their own personal purposes.
- You acknowledge that we may transfer and disclose your personal information (outside or within the jurisdiction of the contracting Uzbek entity) for the purposes set out in B .1 to B .9 above. Radikal.uz companies and/or their designated Service Providers, which constitute a group of leading service firms in the online and mobile phone markets for customer and business-to-business marketing, along with cloud computing and other services.
- When necessary, we may transfer and disclose your personal information to our special advisers, insurers, law enforcement, regulatory and governmental and other organizations (usually within or outside the jurisdiction of the Uzbek entity with whom we are contracting). referred to in B.9 above.
- Any personal information you provide may be stored by us and may be readily accessed by our employees, any specific Service Providers engaged by us, and any third parties referred to in C .2 and C .3 above. in relation to any of the purposes B .1 to B .9 above.
- All voluntary information is usually publicly available on websites, so any online user can easily access it. Any personally identifiable information you share with us becomes public information, and you waive any proprietary rights (including, but not limited to, copyright and privacy rights) in such information. You should be very careful when you decide to include proprietary or personal information in the voluntary information you submit to us.
- We may easily share your personal account information with merchants or banks to allow you to complete your transactions on the Websites. In addition, we may use your account information to determine your creditworthiness, and in the course of such determination, we may need to create such Account Information that may be used by credit agencies or banks. Although we have appropriate technology and internal procedures in place to protect your personal information and other account information from criminals, such technology or procedures cannot prevent all loss or misuse and any other there’s no guarantee what other things it might reduce. risk of theft.
- We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we will not provide personally identifiable information without your consent.
D. RIGHT OF ACCESS/CORRECTION TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, you have the right to request access to and correction of personal information held by us.
E. DATA STORAGE AND DELETE
All users can request the deletion of the relevant profile (user data) on the Uzbicmarket website by sending an official request to email@example.com. The request is then reviewed and checked for authentication, and then the data is deleted. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to comply with user data deletion requests, but we cannot promise that deletion will occur within a specific time frame. In addition, we cannot guarantee the recovery of any user data that you request to be deleted. Please note that users do not have the ability or flexibility to delete user data.
A “cookie” is a small amount of information that can be delivered to your web browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. If you access the websites using a working laptop or computer, a cookie may be sent to your computer’s hard drive. If you do not delete or disable a cookie, when you use a similar computer to access the Websites, our web servers will be notified of your visit to the Websites and, in turn, we will receive information about your visit. We may have a sample of your usage.
You can evaluate how and precisely a cookie is accepted by adjusting the web browser that may be installed on the computer system you use to access the Sites. You can change these configurations if you choose. By setting your business needs in the browser, you can choose to accept all cookies, or choose to be warned when a cookie is sent, or choose to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing to disable cookies in your browser, you may have to re-enter your information on the sites more often and may not be able to access some of the advanced features of the websites.
The Sites and their content are not directed at minors (under 18 years of age) and we generally do not intend to offer our services or products to minors. However, there is no reliable way to determine the age of individuals visiting our website. If a minor has provided us with personal information without the consent of a guardian or parent, the guardian or parent may contact our legal department at the address listed in D above to have the information destroyed. need
H. SAFETY MEASURES
We use commercially reasonable security methods to reduce unauthorized access to the Sites, maintain the accuracy and reliability of data, and ensure the proper use of the data we maintain.
Account Information and Subscription Information (if any) for subscribed users of the Sites are generally viewed and edited through your personal password-protected account. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to others. Our staff will not ask you for your password through an unsolicited call or email. When you share a working laptop or computer with other people, be careful not to choose to store login information (such as user ID and password) on that shared computer system. When you’re done, make sure you sign out and close your web browser.
No information transmitted over the Internet or wireless network is guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, we strive to protect the information we hold for everyone, but we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, so you do so at your own risk.